This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities, method statements, site documentation, plan of work, exclusion zone heras fencing and acting as Principal Contractor for the demolition works package.
- Carried out full dilapidation survey to all areas prior to demolition works commencing.
- Co-ordination for all service disconnections prior to works commencing to former building structure in accordance with current regulations.
- Controlled removal/disposal of asbestos based materials located within building structures highlighted in demolition/refurbishment asbestos survey issued in accordance with current regulations.
- Initial soft strip exercise and removal of all fixtures and fittings within the building structures and disposed of off-site to various recycling stations.
- Demolition and site clearance of 4 storey accommodation blocks down to floor slab level. All arising material was removed offsite to various recycling stations.
- Top soil and seed areas leaving free from hazards such as trips and falls.