12 No Houses Woodlands Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Demolition & Associated Works:
- This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities, method statements, site documentation, plans of work and the supply & erection of a temporary heras fencing enclosed with monofelx to the complete site boundary to prevent any unauthorised access from the general public during the demolition & associated works.
- To provide support and coordination for all service disconnections and provide access in order to disconnect each individual house prior to our works commencing.
- To help and assist ecologists/surveyor during initial inspection prior to asbestos removal to ensure no protected species were present.
- To carry out the controlled removal of cement asbestos material highlighted in demolition/refurbishment survey report issued and dispose of in accordance with current regulations, consignment notes on completion within complete H&S file.
- To remove and dispose of shrubs and trees offsite to various recycling stations.
- To carry out tree protection measures/fencing to areas required for the duration of the demolition and construction phase to assist with clients specification.
- To carry out the removal and disposal of all fixtures and fittings within the building premises and dispose offsite all arising materials to various recycling stations. Dust
- To carry out the dismantle/demolition of the building structure down to floor slab level, crushing arising material to a 6f2 specification and leaving onsite in a stockpile for clients re-use.
- To break up and excavate ground floor slabs/hard standings and foundations to the depth of 1.0m and dispose off site all demolition arising’s to various recycling stations.
- To grade up site to adjacent levels track in site leaving free from debris and hazards such as trips or falls.