Shenley Fields Road
142-176,196-230, 350-384 SHENLEY FIELDS ROAD
WEOLEY CASTLE, BIRMINGHAM, B29 5HQ
- This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities and the supply & erection of a temporary heras fencing to the complete site boundary to prevent any unauthorised access form the general public.
- To supply labour and resource in order to carry out the controlled removal of asbestos based materials highlighted within the asbestos report issued and dispose of in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry out a soft strip exercise to the three 3 storey residential building blocks removing and disposing of all fixtures and fittings within the building premises.
- To carry out the dismantle/demolition the three 3 storey residential building block structure down to floor slab level, all arising’s to be removed offsite to various recycling stations.
- To break up and excavate ground floor slabs/hard standings and foundations to the depth of 2.0m and dispose off site all demolition arising’s to various recycling stations.
- To grade up site to adjacent levels track in site leaving free from debris and hazards such as trips or falls.
- To supply and erect various styles of fencing to secure site on completion.