Whitworth Industrial Estate, Tilton Road
Units 22, 23, 24 & 25 Whitworth Industrial Estate, Tilton Road, Birmingham, B6 7HS
- This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities and the supply & erection of a temporary heras fencing to the complete site boundary to prevent any unauthorised access form the general public.
- To Isolate/disconnect live incoming gas services onsite in order to proceed with the demolition.
- To supply labour and resource in order to carry out the controlled removal of asbestos based materials highlighted within the asbestos report issued and dispose of in accordance with current regulations
- To carry out a soft strip exercise to the building removing and disposing of all fixtures and fittings within the building premises.
- To carry out the dismantle/demolition the fire damaged building structure down to floor slab level, all arising’s to be removed offsite to various recycling stations this included creating a cut and separating from occupied working unit.
- To sweep off existing ground floor slabs trim protruding columns, rebar etc. leaving site free from hazards such as trips & falls.
- To empty and dispose of oils found within underground tanks onsite