HS2 National Rail College, Venture Way, Birmingham
- This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities, method statements, site documentation, plans of work, exclusion zone heras fencing during the demolition & associated works.
- To carry out full dilapidation survey to all areas prior to demolition works commencing.
- To carry out protection works to adjacent Digbeth Branch Canal throughout the contract period in line with current regulations.
- To carry out the controlled removal/disposal of asbestos based materials located within building structures highlighted in demolition/refurbishment asbestos survey issued in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry out the initial soft strip exercise and removal of all fixtures and fittings within the building structures and disposed of off site to various recycling stations.
- The carry out the demolition and site clearance of the former building structure down to floor slab level. All non-crushable arising material to be disposed offsite to various recycling stations.
- To break up and excavate ground floor slabs/hard standings and foundations to the depth of 2.0m and dispose off site all demolition non-crushable arising’s to various recycling stations.
- To import to site mobile crushers in order for all brick/concrete arising material from the demolition works to be processed and crushed to a 6f2 specification and left onsite for client re-use.
- To grade up site to adjacent levels leaving site free from hazards such as trips or falls.