Poolway/Meadway Contract – Birmingham City Council
Kents House, Castle House, Compton House, Bridgenorth House & Donnington House. Poolway/Meadway, Birmingham, B33
- 5No 8/9 storey inner city tower flat blocks.
- Works involved to supply and erect 2.4m high timber hoarding to the site boundaries in order to prevent access from general public. Controlled asbestos removal/disposal.
- Complete soft strip of all fixtures/fittings and disposal off site.
- Demolition of blocks down to ground floor slab level, break out and excavate floor slabs and foundations to a depth of 2m and remove all demolition arisings off site to various recycling stations.
- Topsoil and supply and erect various styles of permanent fencing.