Shard End Call Off Contract – Birmingham City Council
Shard End Call Off Contract - Birmingham City Council
- This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities and the supply & erection of a 2.4 high timber hoarding to the complete site boundary to prevent any unauthorised access form the general public.
- To carry out a soft strip exercise to the building removing and disposing of all fixtures and fittings within the building premises.
- The safe demolition and site clearance of various properties known as the library, housing centre and various shops with accommodation in Shard End. Birmingham which was carried out over two separate phases.
- To Break up and excavate ground floor slab and hard standing areas and removed offsite all materials to various recycling stations.
- To grade site to adjacent levels leaving site level and free from hazards such as trips and falls.