Demolition & Associated Works Carried Out At:
Stanford Hall, Loughborough - Ministry of Defence - Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre Development
- This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities, method statements, site documentation, plans of work and the supply & erection of a temporary heras fencing to the complete site boundary to prevent any unauthorised access from the general public during the demolition & associated works.
- To carry out full dilapidation survey to all areas prior to demolition works commencing.
- To carry out the preparation works for Royal Family Member to demolish small structure within grounds via wire rope method in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry out reclamation and removal of listed bell tower from building structure via crane & support scaffolding leaving intact for clients re-use.
- To carry out the protection and associated works to listed diving boards onsite in accordance with current regulations in order for client to feature on new development due to be carried out.
- To carry out the controlled removal of all asbestos based materials to building structures as highlighted in demolition/refurbishment survey issued in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry out the initial soft strip exercise and removal of all fixtures within the building structures and disposed of off site to various recycling stations.
- The demolition and site clearance of various sized building structures within Stanford hall grounds down to floor slab level, crushing arising material to a 6f2 specification and leaving onsite in a stockpile for clients re-use.
- To sweep clean existing floor slab leaving site free from hazards such as trips and falls.
- To carry out the supply and erection of 2.4m high hoarding to pool area and clock tower in accordance with current regulations.