The University of Wolverhampton
WL Building Walsall Campus Walsall WS1 3JY
- This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities and the supply & erection of a temporary heras fencing to the complete site boundary to prevent any unauthorised access form the general public
- The protection of TPO’s & live services serving adjacent buildings in the university.
- To carry out the controlled removal of asbestos based materials and disposed off site in accordance with current regulations.
- To supply full working scaffolding in order to carry out the separation and dismantle of concrete link bridge from the WL Building to the existing university leisure center.
- To carry out the soft strip and removal of all fixtures and reclaim materials and disposed off site to various recycling stations. The erection of full working scaffolding in order to be topped down by hand.
- The controlled safe demolition and site clearance of the remaining structure & remove off all arising material to various recycling stations.
- Import quality top soil to the footprint and supply first class turf to form landscaped areas on completion.