We offer an internal strip out and de-rating service for all buildings structures due for refurbishment in either Inner City Office Blocks, Hospitals, Schools, Commercial and Industrial areas working within live situations and out of hours.
Our directly employed workforce are trained to the highest standards to carry out soft strip refurbishment works within high pressured and busy environments.
City Demolition’s soft strip refurbishment packages are tailor made to the client’s requirements and can include the following but are not limited to:
- Removal of all floors, floor coverings (mezzanine, concrete, timber etc)
- Ceilings/false ceilings
- Non-load bearing partitions, internal walls (breeze-block, stud partitions, brick etc)
- Removal of various pipework
- Staircase removal/disposal
- Door frames/architraves
- Disconnection and removal of utilities (gas, electricity, water and telecommunications (BT/Virgin).
All Soft Strip Refurbishments require full intrusive method statements, risk assessments, construction phase plans, environmental control measures, site waste management plans specifically for each project this ensures safety & also ensures protection measures are put in place to element where required.