Hastings Close & Tinkers Green Estate, Former Flats, Tamworth.
Site Address: Hastings Close & Tinkers Green Estate, Former Flats, Tamworth
Construction of Buildings: This site consisted of 3 blocks of 4 storey flats; this project was carried out in two phases.
Program: 18 Weeks
This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities, method statements, site documentation, plan of work, exclusion zone heras fencing and acting as Principal Contractor for the demolition works package.
- Carried out full dilapidation survey to all areas prior to demolition works commencing.
- Co-ordination for all service disconnections prior to works commencing to former building structure in accordance with current regulations.
- Controlled removal/disposal of asbestos based materials located within building structures highlighted in demolition/refurbishment asbestos survey issued in accordance with current regulations.
- Initial soft strip exercise and removal of all fixtures and fittings within the building structures and disposed of off-site to various recycling stations.
- Demolition and site clearance of 4 storey accommodation blocks down to floor slab level. All arising material was removed offsite to various recycling stations.
- Top soil and seed areas leaving free from hazards such as trips and falls.
City Demolition were professional & efficient throughout in the demolition of our site. Fully recommended!
– Managing Director