Health & Safety.
We offer an extensive range of Health & Safety training and advice for all aspects of the demolition industry. At City Demolition we feel that development and training is vital within our sector in order for all operatives to work safely and competently on each and every site we manage.
We can deliver a variety of different courses which can be delivered in-house at our head office or at an external source to meet your requirements. Our demolition specific training courses offer the latest industry requirements, legislation and standards to ensure the highest level of health & safety & competency is maintained at all times. “Think Safety, Work Safely”
- Demolition Safety Awareness Training
- CCDO, CSCS, CPCS Competency Card Training
- Working At Height Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Asbestos Removal Training
- Fire Awareness/Fire Marshall/Warden Safety Training
- First Aid Training
- Machinery & Specialist Equipment Training
We liaise with our client to understand exactly what they are trying to achieve.
– City Demolition, Managing Director