This project consisted of the establishment of welfare facilities, method statements, site documentation, plan of work, exclusion zone heras fencing and acting as Principal Contractor for the demolition works package.
- Dilapidation Surveys to All Roads/Footpaths and Adjacent areas.
- Dust suppression measures and debris protection systems overall to protect live hospital, surrounding areas, car park and other public areas from dust/debris produced from demolition works.
- Vibration and noise monitoring systems were utilised during the works due to close proximity of Live hospital environment/car park and heavily pedestrianised areas.
- Temporary propping of archways to allow careful removal of protected stone work to frontages.
- Demolition of Former Archway building down to slab level including careful removal of stone work which was cleaned, labelled and palletised which was then handed back to client.
- Break out of ground floor slabs, foundations, basement and basement walls down to a depth of 1.5m
- All basements were backfilled with clean 6f2 arising to adjacent levels leaving site free from hazards such as trips and falls.